This is your student's chance to win possibly the greatest prizes ever given away in a Geography competition. Headlined by the incredible McConks Go Race 12'6 inflatable stand up paddleboard!!!
Plus, dozens of simply fantastic runner-up prizes provided by our prize partners.
- Towelling change robes and paddling caps from Red Paddle
- Caps, paddleboard leash and GoPro mount from BecauseSUP
- CamelBak hydration backpacks and running belts from Burton McCall
- Zoku mountaineering water bottles from Burton McCall
- A wide range of goodies from the Ordnance Survey, including subscriptions to the award-winning OS Maps App, water bottles, mugs, ponchos, pens and stickers!!
How to enter:
We're asking students in years 7-9 to help us design the route for a Broads Junior Triathlon event. Click on the resources for full details.
You will need to submit your entries by the 31st March 2021 to the following address:
The Broads Junior Triathlon Competition
The Geography Fieldwork Academy
Bucks Hall, Eye Road,
Suffolk, IP23 7LP
Or by email to
Terms and Conditions:
Please ensure that for each piece of work submitted that the name, year group of the student and school they attend is provided.
We regret that we will be unable to return these pieces of work, so please ensure you have made copies before sending.
Please provide a posting address for prizes to be sent to you.
Successful applicants will receive a prize bundle of selected items before the 30th April 2021.